- These terms and conditions relate to the Quiz Tab website located at www.quiztab.com (“Website”). The Website is managed by Quiz Tab Group.
- Players are responsible for their own internet connection. It is their responsibility to maintain their connection during play. Players accept any losses arising from not answering questions due to their loss of internet connection or not answering questions or any other reason.
- By playing on this Website you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
- You are only permitted to use the Website for your own use. Any other entrance, access, use or reuse of the Website is strictly prohibited.
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, to any person (but without your consent) without notice, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to you. You may not assign, sublicense or otherwise transfer in any manner whatsoever any of your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
These terms and conditions relate to your participation in the free quizzes and quizzes promoted on the www.quiztab.com website.
Whilst we describe the free quizzes promoted on the website as “free”, we do require you to register with www.quiztab.com to use certain of the features of the website
You are also responsible for the associated cost of using the internet when participating in the free quizzes and quizzes.
We reserve the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
If you feel that a Quiz has played out unfairly for example the answer you chose to a question was correct, but was marked as incorrect, then you must contact us through our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.